We are delighted to confirm an exciting calendar of events for the Academic year 2022/23.
- In Practice Event in association with ACCA titled “Sustainability in the Corporate Sector” which will take place online on 14th October 2022 from 10am to 1pm. This event is open to all IAFA members and students.
- IAFA Autumn Seminar in association with CPA titled “Insights on Academic Writing” which will take place online on 11th November 2022 from 1.30pm to 4.30pm. This event is open to doctoral students and early career researchers.
- IAFA Teaching & Learning Day in association with Chartered Accountants Ireland which will take place on 20th January 2023. More details to follow.
- IAFA Spring Seminar in association with CPA titled “What is a contribution in accounting research?” which will take place online on 9th March 2023 from 1pm to 3.30pm. Event is open to doctoral students and early career researchers.
- In Practice Event in association with CIMA. Provisional date of 21st April 2023 and will be held online. More details to follow.
- IAFA Annual Conference & Doctoral Colloquium will take place from 7th to 9th June 2023 and will be hosted at the University of Galway.
Please mark these dates in your diary and more details will follow on each event as we get closer to their respective dates.
We look forward to seeing you at an IAFA event soon.