We are delighted to confirm an exciting calendar of events for the Academic year 2023/24.
- In Practice Event in association with ACCA titled “Digital, AI and the future of the Accounting Profession” will take place on 13th October 2023 from 10am to 12.30pm. This event is open to all IAFA members and students.
- IAFA Autumn Seminar in association with CPA titled “Conducting a Systematic Literature Review in Accounting Research” which will take place online on 10th November 2023 from 1pm to 3pm. This event is open to doctoral students and early career researchers.
- IAFA Teaching & Learning Day in association with Chartered Accountants Ireland which will take place on 12th January 2024. More details to follow.
- IAFA Spring Seminar in association with CPA titled “Career Planning in Academia” which will take place online on 8th March 2024 from 1pm to 3.30pm. Event is open to doctoral students and early career researchers.
- In Practice Event in association with CIMA. Provisional date of 19th April 2024 and will be held online. More details to follow.
- IAFA Annual Conference & Doctoral Colloquium will take place from 12th to 14th June 2024 and will be hosted at Ulster University.
We look forward to seeing you at an IAFA event soon.